Blended Families

What do you make of it? (may be TMI)

I know this isn't the right board, but I know that enough of you might be able to answer this for me, and i trust this board and feel closer to this one more then others.

SO and I are trying for a baby, just got off the shot in Nov and my cycles have finally regulated to anywhere between 26 to 29 days. I think I ovulated around the 13th, and did the baby dancing a couple of days before that. (DD is temporarily sleeping in same room, so its a little hard to do anything on a regular basis)

So here's my question: what do you make of these symptoms? I have been expeirencing tender breasts, some heartburn from drinking water, a weird feeling in my gut (no not gas, lol) super emotional and being wicked tired.

Could it be or are they just phantom symtoms and in my head? 

I have to head out for a bit with SO so ill be back on later, Thanks for any and all responses. 

And if im on the wrong board, just let me know. I just like this board the best. 

~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
image 20 people are procrastinators!
RSVP Date: 2/28/2011

Re: What do you make of it? (may be TMI)

• Pregnancy, period, and ovulation sypmtoms are similar.  No one here knows if you are pregnant.  The only way to know is to take a home pregnancy test.

The $1 tests from the dollar store are as accurate as the pricey ones from a drugstore, fyi.  When I was TTC, the cheapy tests saved my bank account.  I would test everyday from CD 7 until my period arrived!!

Also, getting pregnant and BOTB are great boards for this sort of thing.

• Personally, I don't know how you figure getting pregnant right now is a great idea, especially as, I hate to be a heifer here, but you aren't even married, right?

Anyway, POAS and be done with it.

Click me, click me!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehindsight's_a_biotch:

Personally, I don't know how you figure getting pregnant right now is a great idea, especially as, I hate to be a heifer here, but you aren't even married, right?

This. From what i've read of your other posts, you are having some serious issues with DD and BF. I would think you would want to get that all taken care of and put to rest before adding a new baby.

Also, having a new baby before you get married could affect you if/when you go to court.

As for your symptoms, it's not uncommon for women to "create" pregnancy symptoms, just because they want to be pregnant so bad.

• You just finished your shot in Nov. and already have your period?? My last shot was August and I am still waiting on mine :(

Honestly - get married first... You already had one child out of wedlock - do this one right.  Get married, get your DD's life straightened out with her BF, then have a baby.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks guys for the advice. Ill take it into consideration.

I posted this as well on getting pregnant for sh!ts and giggles and got some really rude comments. That's why I posted it here.

~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"