Maryland Babies
Options

Has anyone successfully done hypnobirthing?

Just something I'm pondering... has anyone been successful with hypnobirthing?  Did you use someone in the area or just read materials?

TIA!

Re: Has anyone successfully done hypnobirthing?

• Options
    Sorry - I haven't here...I am currently enrolled in the Bradley Method classes though and I highly recommend them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion.  Where are you taking your classes? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am taking mine in the Hampstead area.  (I actually live in Anne Arundel County though.  I find that the class is great and well worth the drive).  What area are you in?

Here is the website for the class where I am enrolled:

https://www.trustingourbodies.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Post on Married Life - I think somebody there did it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks Anonsouthernbelle for the info.  I hadn't seen come across that site.  We live in Baltimore City but I work in Annapolis.  That is quite a drive for you!  It must be a good class! 
  • Options
    I'm a little late here and haven't delivered yet, but I'm currently taking hypnobirthing with a private instructor (Jackie Joseph) that I was set up with through Mothering Mommies (Towson). She's located in Baltimore City and comes to our house for lessons (I think there'll be 4 total by the time we're done). I ordered the Hypnobirthing book from B&N and read it on my own but it definitely feels more helpful to have someone instructing me to practice the relaxation techniques and I feel really confident about using it during L&D.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input - I will check it out.  Your day is almost here!  Good luck with the hypnobirthing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"