Philadelphia Babies
Options

Can anyone rec'd ANY docs in the Philly area that will use delayed vac. schedule?

I live near the Main Line, and haven't started calling peds. yet, but ready below that another poster was already having no luck finding a dr. that would use this schedule. I'm willing to drive...can anyone rec'd a dr. that will give a little with this?

Re: Can anyone rec'd ANY docs in the Philly area that will use delayed vac. schedule?

• Options
    ::lone tumbleweed rolls by::
  • Options
    jc&catjc&cat member
    Sorry, I'm not going to be of much help other than the suggestion to maybe call CHOP and see if they can help you find a doc that will do this? Might save you a bunch of calls to individual docs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey, that is a help! Thank you.
  • Options
    post this in the philly nest board, i am pretty sure i remember one of the moms there that did this
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Options

imageMsKellDel:
    post this in the philly nest board, i am pretty sure i remember one of the moms there that did this

Beautiful baby! Thanks will do.

• Options

seans_grl  is a local nestie who posts on the 12-24 Toddler board and she is using a delayed schedule - you may want to page her there and ask her who her doc is.

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options

doh! i just realized it was SG that did it

and thanks!

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Options

E's doctor in Collegeville is following my modified schedule. He is great, he is a GP, though, not a pedi, but I could not be happier!

Paul Doghramji  610-454-7750 ( i think!)

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    jbl126jbl126 member
    A friend of mine is looking for the same thing.  And she has an appt with someone associated with Holland Pediatrics.  They have a few offices.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I take my boys to Leigh Roberts (215-698-9200)- she's on Bustleton near Grant in the Northeast. We delay & selectively vax and she is supportive. She does always suggest we get all vax, but knows that we choose when & what we vax and respects that decision and never is pushy. The nurses have tried to 'bully' me, but I don't budge. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"