Cincinnati Babies
Options

reprogram your radio stations...again

I guess the Sound is no longer...boo.  But I am excited about "Rewind 94.9"...ALL 80s!!  Can you say dance party??!!  Got this in an email last night:

• WUBE and WKRQ remain unchanged
  • 97.3 (formerly WSWD, The Sound) returns to WYGY, 97.3 "The Wolf"
  • 94.9 (formerly WYGY, The Wolf) becomes  "Rewind 94.9"
  • The Sound can now be heard on HD radio and is being streamed
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: reprogram your radio stations...again

• Options
    I know it is nuts they keep changing the stations. I am bummed that the sound/chanel z is no longer available on regular radio. I didn't realize they changed the country station back to 97.3. I do like the rewind station though. I was jamming to some Billie Jean on my way in to work.    
  • Options
    I tuned my radio at work to 94.9 Rewind and am liking the music!!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boo! Don't we have enough country as it is? WTF am I going to listen to now?
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options

Noooooooo!

I guess I can rock out to some 80's; but I could always depend on the Sound for some decent radio.  Everything else is basically just the same crap on a short loop... Sad

• Options

well I guess I'm not going to win the hotest hottie at P&G contest--ha ha just kidding.  I will miss that station though--how many times can you hear that Beyonce Halo song before you go crazy

• Options
    wow this REALLY ticks me off. The sound is the main station I listen too...ugh. Does this mean I get a new car so I can have an HD radio?
  • Options

My husband's exact words on our way to work this morning "Is this The Sound?  I don't think they would play this cheesy 80's song.  I wonder if they moved...again."

I just sent him the update, he is going to be sad.  He loves The Sound.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejerseygirl81:
    Boo! Don't we have enough country as it is? WTF am I going to listen to now?

This is pretty much the exact thing DH said to me yesterday.  I don't know why they keep taking that station away--it seems to have a pretty big following.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"