South Florida Babies
Options

Suggestions on a baby shower location in South Florida...

Hello everyone... please help me find a nice venue for my baby shower... I have about 40-45 ladies and I am looking for something that gives you a little breathing room...  Fort Lauderdale or Miami area... thank you!!!

Hotels, Restaurants, Halls, Country Clubs and Club Houses are all a go if I can just find one that will host between 11:am and 2:pm.. thank you!!

Re: Suggestions on a baby shower location in South Florida...

• Options

I think my mom said she was looking into 94th Aero Squadron for mine. They only host showers on Sunday's though. When are you planning the shower for?

• Options
    I had my shower at the Sheraton Ft. Laud airport off of Griffin. They had a nice room off of the lobby that had lots of windows so it didn't feel like we were in a hotel ballroom. The food was great too and I think it would be a great spot for that many people.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageUMwife:

I think my mom said she was looking into 94th Aero Squadron for mine. They only host showers on Sunday's though. When are you planning the shower for?

My bridal shower was here, and I also hosted my aunt's baby shower... and I HIGHLY recommend it.  Great food and service.

I've also heard Perricone's on Brickell is very nice for showers (I did host FIL's bday party there and we were impressed w/ service/food too).

St. Michel's in the Gables is also nice.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had my bridal shower at Parrot Jungle and Gardens.  Good food, nice environment.  The one in downtown Miami.

• Options
    Thank you, I am going to look at 94 Aero.  I remember going there as a kid with my parents and it was always nice.  I am looking to having it in August on a Saturday or Sunday morning/early afternoon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"