3rd Trimester
Options

Contractions only on one side?

So I have been having tightening in my abdomen all day and it is now just starting to hurt (not horribly, but uncomfortable). However, I am only feeling the pain on my right side. Can contractions happen primarily on one side?

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow AM and will bring it up to her then, but just wanted to ask here in case anyone knew. Thanks!

Will baby #3 be another girl?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

]

Re: Contractions only on one side?

• Options
    Sounds like what I am feeling - but I am only feeling at the top of my abdomen?? Not low......
  • Options
    Ok so I thought maybe I was making up these contractions....mine are at the top and right also.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i feel tightening... but only pain below my belly button.. i was told they could be "practice" contractions.. that a full contraction you will know.. but who knows.. thats just what i was told. i feel like i have no idea whats going on with my body.. and its killing me.
  • Options

imagea_chance2007:
    i feel tightening... but only pain below my belly button.. i was told they could be "practice" contractions.. that a full contraction you will know.. but who knows.. thats just what i was told. i feel like i have no idea whats going on with my body.. and its killing me.

Ugh I completely agree...having no idea what to "expect" drives me nuts!  I think mine is just tightening as well, very little pain at all, but they are coming like every 15-20 minutes or so.  I'm going on a long walk to see what happens....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagerockchalkbride:

imagea_chance2007:

Ugh I completely agree...having no idea what to "expect" drives me nuts!  I think mine is just tightening as well, very little pain at all, but they are coming like every 15-20 minutes or so.  I'm going on a long walk to see what happens....

mine arent even time worthy... it only happens like 3 or 4 times a day that i notice. Good Luck with walking.. Ive been trying that for about a week now i go on like a mile and a half walk a night now that its nicer i catch my self walking longer. Walking hasnt helped me at all though.. So along with walking.. Im trying swimming hahah. and the big S-E-X.... so far.. no luck lol but darn it Im trying EVERYTHING
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"