Birth Stories

Short and Sweet I mean OUCH!!!

After being on strict bedrest for almost 4 months my DD decided to come a little over a month early. I had been having painful contractions on and off for about 3 days on friday afternoon of day four I finally decided to go into labor and delivery. Sure enough i was in labor but wasnt dialating so after of being there for 4 hours they deciced to send me home, told me to get some rest and that they wouldnt be suprised if they saw me back in a few hours. So my dh and i went home he of course slept like a baby while i layed in pain and got up every 30 minutes to pee. Finally a little after 4am my contractions where low in my back and very very uncomfortable and coming every 6 to 10 minutes. Feeling guilty about waking my husband i waited untill around 6 to wake him up. I figured since it was my first baby it would still be several hours before she would make her apperance. I told him i was going to take a shower then we would leave. Who was i kidding by the time i got undressed and the water on my contractions were 4 minutes apart. I skipped the shower and with my husband help got redresses and left. We got the hospital about 7:15 I had my daughter at 8:03 I progressed so fast the doctor had to run in and play catch. No time for drugs no time for pushing my body just did all the work. Im so glad i didnt take that shower cuz i would of had her at home. She had pooped in her bag, had low blood sugar and low body temperature. But besides that she was a very healthy 5 lbs 4 oz beautiful baby girl.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Short and Sweet I mean OUCH!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"