LGBT Parenting

Good Luck Cymru!!

Kennedy - I hope everything goes well today and you can enjoy the birth of your baby girl.  I can't wait to hear your story. 

Wishing you the best!

J

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Luck Cymru!!

• ditto

can't wait to see a picture of annie!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Best wishes!! We are anxious to "meet" your little girl!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you. Unfortunately we're in this for the long haul. The first round of Cervadil didn't work, so we're getting ready for round two. Hopefully this one works or we're most likely looking at a C-Section. I'll update later as we know more information. Scoopy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecymru:
    Thank you. Unfortunately we're in this for the long haul. The first round of Cervadil didn't work, so we're getting ready for round two. Hopefully this one works or we're most likely looking at a C-Section. I'll update later as we know more information. Scoopy

hi, scoopy! Big Smile

yikes, that's what happened to my ex. hopefully round two works. good luck! can't wait to see pictures!

• imagecymru:
    Thank you. Unfortunately we're in this for the long haul. The first round of Cervadil didn't work, so we're getting ready for round two. Hopefully this one works or we're most likely looking at a C-Section. I'll update later as we know more information. Scoopy

Thanks for checking in! Best of luck with everything!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am sending good thoughts your way. I hope the second round works.

Annie, come out and meet your mommies and internet Aunties right now!

• Thanks Duchess and everyone else for the good wishes. They gave her the second round of Cervadil aroun 9:45, so now we have to wait until 9:30ish tonight to find out what's going on. I'll keep you up to date when I have more news to share. Scoopy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh man, what a long day!

continually sending best wishes!!!! I can wait to meet your baby girl :)

• imagecymru:
    Thanks Duchess and everyone else for the good wishes. They gave her the second round of Cervadil aroun 9:45, so now we have to wait until 9:30ish tonight to find out what's going on. I'll keep you up to date when I have more news to share. Scoopy

Good luck! Hopefully this round of cervadil will do the trick! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Good luck!! Can't wait to hear all about it and "meet" baby Annie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"