Connecticut Babies

Pregnant CTers Poll: how did DH & family find out you were pregnant?

These stories always make me smile so do tell how did you tell everyone you were pregnant? or if you haven't yet whats the plan?

Re: Pregnant CTers Poll: how did DH & family find out you were pregnant?

• We ran into MIL & SIL at BRU and since we had no other reason to be there we had to tell them.
  • I told DH when he got home from work.  I had found out in the morning and it was a LONG day waiting for him to get home.  I wanted to do it in person.

I told my mom and sisters mother's day weekend.  We went to Boston to see my sister at BU and I gave my mom a card that you can record a message in - DH and I said "Happy Mother's Day Grandma." 

IL's we caught it on camera.  Our good friends took a group picture of us and DH shouted "Heather's pregnant" and our friends kept snapping away.  Our friends were supposed to be the ones that said "1, 2, 3 say Heather's pregnant" but they didn't feel right annoucing the pregnancy and knowing before our family.

My dad I gave a grandparents frame and inside it I did a family tree chart ending in Baby S due Dec 25, 2008.  It was funny watching him go from left to right and realize what was at the end.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"