Cincinnati Babies
Options

When did she learn to clean??

Seriously, Katie just took a paper towel that was on the floor and just threw it away in the trash.

Joe and I looked at each other thinking the same thing- where did she learn that?

I then called my mom and she said, "Oh- Katie and I clean everyday. She helps mop the floor, throw away dirty towels, and take the clothes out of the dryer. "

At least my mom is teaching her to be domestic. We were shocked!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.

Re: When did she learn to clean??

• Options
    I am laughing right now at the shock and amazement that was probably on your faces as she did it! ?LOL, awesome though of your Mom to teach her :)
  • Options
    LOL!  That is sooo funny :-)  DS loves to help Daddy clean too.  Bad thing is, he now thinks lots of things need to go into the trash can, LOL!  Watch your trash can!  Good job Katie!!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Allison loves to clean, too.  Watch your mail.  Allison thinks all mail is junk mail and needs to go to the trash immediately.
  • Options
    hahaha, and she probably thinks cleaning is fun.  I would totally capitalize on that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Eli loves to throw things in the trash too.  For several months we would have anything and everything E could get his hands on stuck in the trash can.  So I second the pp about watching your trash can very closely for a while.  :)

When she gets done cleaning your house, would you like to bring her over to clean mine?  LOL

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"