Cincinnati Babies
Options

did the world take dumb pills today?

I called the OB's office to see if I could get an earlier time for my appt tomorrow. I said "I am 38 weeks pregnant and would to see if I could get an earlier time for my WEEKLY OB appt tomorrow" The receptionist told me the next appt she could get me into was June 1st. I asked her if she would like me to bring the baby with me....WTF?!?! I have no patience for ignorance either.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: did the world take dumb pills today?

• Options
    so does this irritability mean I could go soon?? please say yes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

When I tried to schedule my 38 week apt when leaving my 37 week apt they told me there no available appointments.  I had the whole day free (taking a much needed day off) and yet no appointments.  I was told someone from scheduling would call me, that was last Thursday....still no call.

oh and yes, i think irritability means you will go soon...at least it should mean that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kel716kel716 member

Umm... so how will you get an appt for week 39 if you can't get one next week? 

I don't think the receptionist was thinking.

The irritability does go away.  You're in the home stretch.  Most likely you'll be weepy after you deliver and your hormones go away after about 1-2 weeks pp.  I felt much more like myself 2 weeks post delivery, and every week got better.  I won't lie to you though... while emotionally I felt "myself" once I went back to work, I physically didn't feel like "me" again until recently.  It took 9 mos to carry the baby, so it took almost 9 months to physically recover. 

• Options
    Haha, okay, that is just stupidity. She clearly wasn't listening to anything you said. I wonder the same thing about people sometimes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow! Yes I absolutely think the world took their dumb pills today!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    O wow I would have laughed uncontrollably! Serious, WTH?
  • Options
    I love what you said in return!  I'm never good at thinking on my feet like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"