Connecticut Babies

doggy massages? Please, I'm first in line!

My hubby and I went to the reopening of a pet store around the corner from us. They have an indoor dog park! It's So awesome, because I'm thinking it would be great once the baby comes! I have an english bulldogger, so she isn't too crazy.

Well, as we were there, I saw a massage table with a sign "doggy massages". 10 dollars for 15 minutes. You've gotta be OUT YOUR MIND! haha...its crazy. I was about to lay in the bed. anyhow, thought it was funny! And, wanted to make a post!

Re: doggy massages? Please, I'm first in line!

• That is crazy!  I'm sure my dog would enjoy it though.  She likes being poked and prodded at the vet.  She's happy as long as she's being touched.

Tell me more about this indoor dog park.  Besides doggy massages what else do they have?

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • hi There!

Its a store that has a lot of different types of pet food-stuff you can't even find at petsmart/petco. We feed Roxy Eagle Pack (and of course we get SH*& for that from all the nature people who want us to try something else. Everyone has a different opinion of dog food. She's eaten it since she weaned...so we are sticking with it!)

Anyhow, they also have gardening supplies, every other animal supply, and this indoor dog park. It has some agility training equipment, they have trainers too. They actually have a creamery/small restaraunt that serves soups&salads attached (but dogs can't go in). My hubby and I think they should also have  abar! haha How much fun would that be.

They don't have a website up yet, as they have just changed names. The name of the new store is Petals&paws. Its located at 361 Scott Swamp Road (Rt 6) in Farmington. Its right on the bristol line. Its pretty cool. I'm super psyched!!

The doggy park kind of looks like what an indoor roller rink would look like, but has changed to a dog park! No flashing lights yet! haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"