Connecticut Babies

Anyone do stroller strides?

I'm thinking about signing up soon.  IL's have a pool so I'll have to get my fat ass into a bathing suit at some point.  Ugggh I don't even want to think about it.  I have 20 lbs left to lose.
imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone do stroller strides?

• I'm thinking about doing it once I give birth (November) But, I'll have to request one up here. The only one they have in ct right now is in Norwalk. Boo!
  • Hopefully one will come near you.  There are 3 of them within a 10 mile radius of me!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to put in the request tomorrow after my check up!! = ) I was just talking to my hubby about socializing the baby! (just like the dog!).

Since your the person who asked about the dog park-maybe they can have a baby center right next to the dog park! haha That would make my day. And then, I could have a person massage while I eat ice cream. Ahhh, I'm dreaming of heaven right now!

• imageneonvicki81:

Since your the person who asked about the dog park-maybe they can have a baby center right next to the dog park! haha That would make my day. And then, I could have a person massage while I eat ice cream. Ahhh, I'm dreaming of heaven right now!

That sounds like a dream!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"