Maryland Babies
Options

I know this gets asked a lot but...

I really want to get professional photos taken of R, but every place I've looked into is so expensive...

Is the price really worth it? And who did you go to?

Re: I know this gets asked a lot but...

• Options

Someone (I forget who) on 0-6 recommended this photographer. ?We are scheduled to have a session with her in June, so I can't speak from personal experience, but I have heard good things. ?Her prices seemed much more reasonable than other photographers I had looked at.

https://www.forever-yesterday.com/

• Options
    YES! Jenni at forever-yesterday.com  she is Awesome. I used her for Maternity pics and newborn. She is very personable a talented!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also if you want "newborn" pics i would see if you can get in immediately. that stage goes fast!
  • Options

The price really is worth it. You can't really compare it to photos at Sears, etc, because custom photographers will spend at least an hour (for newborns, it's often closer to 3 hours b/c of nursing breaks, etc) with you for your session, and in general there is a lot more detail and care put into the session.  Many of them will travel to you as well, so you don't have to worry about packing up your little one, etc.

• Options

I too tkae photos. BUT am on hiatus until after my wedding (Next week!!!!)

www.cortneybphotography.com

Also Jen Snyder does AMAZING work too. she is a friend of mine as well :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"