Minnesota Babies
Options

Prenatal Yoga recs?

Anyone have a great prenatal yoga studio (or just yoga studio) in Minneapolis they could recommend? I've found a couple (Blooma being one) that seems nice, but I'm not sure if they're overpriced.

Just looking for some hints, tips and suggestions. Thanks!  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Prenatal Yoga recs?

• Options
    I took a prenatal class at St. Paul Yoga Center and really enjoyed it. It was $10 per class.
  • Options
    I took pre-natal at Yoga-Fresh in Woodbury, and am now taking one in WBL...the prices are pretty comparable to blooma.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm taking classes at the Yoga Center of Minneapolis at their St. Louis Park location but they also have a location in Mpls.  What is nice is you can get a mulitple class pass (say a 9 class pass) and use it whenever it fits in your schedule with any of the classes they offer (so you're not locked into a specific day/time class).  I've taken about 3 classes and the instructors are really great.
  • Options

imageJanell's Nest:
    I took pre-natal at Yoga-Fresh in Woodbury, and am now taking one in WBL...the prices are pretty comparable to blooma.

Do you have more info for the one in WBL?  I live in Vadnais Heights so that would be very convenient.

• Options
    I go to a prenatal yoga class at Inner Strength Fitness, but I believe it's only offered at their St. Paul location (they also have an Uptown location).  It's located right next to Grand Ol' Creamery.  It's on Wednesdays at 5:00 and it's great!  They offer your first class for free, so you should check it out.
  • Options
    imagebaul0010:

imageJanell's Nest:

Do you have more info for the one in WBL?  I live in Vadnais Heights so that would be very convenient.

I found the instructor through Healing Waters, but she is teaching at Dhristi Yoga (they are working on their website).  It's right in DT WBL on 4th street above the Medicine Chest.  The class is on Sunday's from 11:15-12:30.  We have a lot of fun!!  The drop in price is $15 or you can buy a 10-pass for $120 which drops it to 12 a class.

• Options

I have been going to Blooma, it's not that much more than the other Yoga studios in Minneapolis, and because they specialize in prenatal and postnatal yoga they had the most class times. I think I went with them because they were the only one that worked with my schedule. They offer specials all the time on class rates, and you can just drop in.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Does anyone have any recs for the Blaine area?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendation on the St. Paul location, I am moving from SLP to St. Paul next weekend and have been looking for good spot to go!  The price is nice as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"