Detroit Babies

J & R

Have you decided where youre having your shower yet? I wanted to do mine at someones house, but we have too many people for that to work. So now Im thinking about calling John at Partridge Creek because he jokingly said "call me for the baby shower and Ill get you a deal" when we were leaving our wedding. WELLLLLLLLLLLLL...... Im going to take him up on that offer. haha!

Re: J & R

• Hey!

We were going to do Partridge Creek b/c I have sent them a lot of business so I thought they would cut us a deal but we ended up booking tiramisu in Shelby Twp b/c it is a GREAT deal. I think it is like 12.99 a person and the guests will get to pick between three meals and also get the usual add ons (salad, sides....).

We are having it on August 16th. When do you think yours is?

Can I get your email addy? I had a question on the NT scan. Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ill have to check them out.... right now our tentative date is Sept 13th. Were going to check out Shields Pizza too, I guess they have a pizza, breadsticks, salad, pasta deal that is really good.

Ill PM you my email because its my first and last name. haha!

• Loading the player...
  • How do you get a PM?

I got my question answered but I looked like an idiot to the person! lol

I will email you and tell you once I figure out how to retrieve the PM! haha

Oh and shields pizza sounds like it would be so fun and yummy but either PC or shields is a good choice! My borther had his shower at PC and they were just as attentive as they are for weddings! My hubby came later to pack gifts with my bil and they fed them both huge plates of food! Didn't even charge us.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • If you look to the left where the boards are listed and scroll down it says "my messages" towards the bottom. I didnt know how to get them either... I just figured it out!

I love PC... Im just trying to be really cost effective bceause I feel so bad for my parents. A big wedding last August and now a baby this November. haha. I hate to think that Im breaking their bank with all my big plans Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"