Maryland Babies
Options

Nursery Furniture

Does anyone know of a good place to get a decent crib, changing table, etc for a good price?  I've looked at Wal-Mart and Target, but I feel like their stuff isnt that good quality.  I also dont want to spend thousands of dollars.  Any suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery Furniture

• Options
    Have you checked out JC Penny's yet?

• Options
    We got ours at Babies R Us. They have a pretty good selection, and the prices vary quite a bit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Craigslist. 
  • Options
    I got my changing table/dresser, crib and mattress from Walmart.  I have been very pleased with the quality.  BTW, they have a lot more online what's in the store.  Target and Walmart had almost the same selection but Walmart was cheaper.  Plus, you can get free shipping to the store.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got our cribs at BRU they were a lil pricey but we wanted good quality so they would last. They have a wide selection depending on what you want to spend. Watch out for Target we tried buying our cribs there and it was impossible none of the stores knew anything.  It turned out the crib was very poor quality so I'm glad we didn't get them
  • Options
    We drove down to Buy Buy Baby in Rockland and bought a crib from the Baby's Dream line. We absolutely LOVE our crib, and we thought it was reasonably priced, especially for how well made it is and the fact that it is all wood. Buy Buy Baby seems to have a wide selection of furniture at all price points, so check it out!?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    OMG ... I totally meant Rockville :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Have you looked in Burlington Coat Factory? There's a big one with a "Baby Depot" at Arundel Mills. I've only looked at Target so far for baby furniture, but I was planning on checking out Burlington myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"