Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Tell me about 30 day shred, please.

It is ON Demand from Time Warner right now. Should I do it? I am very plus sized but I love to exercise (I would spend days on the Elliptical if I had one). Do you love it? Do you hate it? I hate JM on Biggest Loser but I have seen 2 seasons of Biggest Loser Australia and she is a completely different person on that one (and i love her there), so I can take it.

Also...we have a medium-sized living room...will that work?

Re: Tell me about 30 day shred, please.

• Options
    i just did day one today. ?i felt like i was going to die, but it was fun. ?i will definitely keep at it.
  • Options

Mayday just posted about this with before and after pics:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/15556554.aspx

It's only 20 mins but sadly I don't even have time to do that, so I've only done it sporadically. Also I will say that it will kick your butt but in a good way. I told my co-worker about it because she loves to spend a long time onher eliptical as well and I told her if you can spend large amounts of time doing that then honestly your probably not doing very much in the way of a weigh loss workout. She tried it and realized that she was not doing ANYTHING on her eliptical, so be warned. GL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kickenbkickenb member

I just started to yesterday and also plus sized.  I am a size 20/22.  I love to work out and have always been on the bigger size (heck, pre baby I could even run a 5k).  But got out of it when Sam was born, no time.  But this was so quick and the best workout I had in a long time.  Normally, I just do walks with Sam, but this is something I think I can do in the evening when he goes to bed. 

I'm going to try really hard to do this every day, if not, at least every other day.  I am sore today, so may need to go easy tonight.

All I need now is a better sports bra.  I'm still nursing and had to hold the boobs during the jumping jacks and other bouncing activities. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"