Louisiana Babies

**Vent Post**

When I feel like everything in life is going great..if its money, love, sex, LIFE..everything comes crashing down.

My husband got offered a job out of state pipelining making ALOTTT of money.I mean we can pay off everything and build a house in the next year..He wanted it at first then changed his mind b/c of me and Ethan..I told him we can go ofton and see him. He would be staying with his uncle. I want him to take the job and get us out of a huge rut we are stuck in.! Then I pissed 2 co-workers off Friday and now they are like a cult the whole office is pissy with me!! If you read this thanks I just needed to get it out!

Re: **Vent Post**

• Aww sweetie, I am sorry you are feeling this way.  Is his decision final?  Or does he still have some time to think about it?  I guess the best thing you can do is realize that he is trying to make the best decision for his family and wants to be around you and Ethan.  I know that doesnt always seem to be the way it goes because debt is a b!tch but he WANTS to be there.  Thats important.
  • I guess your right. I can remember when we were dating everything he had was paid for and money to take vacations or just to have money for emergencies. BUT the fact is..justin knows how it feels to have his dad gone off working all the time..his dad pipelined just like that and he swore Ethan would never have to go thru that
  • Loading the player...
  • Is there anyway he could work for a short time to see how you both like it?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm having some trouble at work with some co-workers and Im just not happy so Im thinking about talking to him about me and Ethan going. Ethans still young, so it wouldnt be bad for 6 months or so..IDK

• imagewmilton19:

Ethans still young, so it wouldnt be bad for 6 months or so..IDK

?

Just my $.02, I understand why you want him to go, but from my experience, little ones Ethan's age do know when dad is gone if they're used to him being around. My brother is a Marine who has been deployed at various times in his kids lives, and he was gone between 7-9 months, it was hard for the kids. However, if you were able to visit quite often, that may be another story. I can see where your H is coming from though. ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"