Maryland Babies
Options

Ob/gyn in Frederick

Can anyone recommend an ob in Frederick? I'm having a hard time deciding who to go to. Thanks!

Re: Ob/gyn in Frederick

• Options
    Have you tried posting on the Dc board? You might have more luck there. I'd love to hear the responses. I currently got to Capital Womens Care on Thomas Johnson Dr. but I've only been once. I like them so far if that helps.
  • Options
    I've been going to Capital Women's Care in Frederick for years and I love it.  There are 6 different doctors you have to visit with.  I've met with 3 so far and have liked them all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Try Judy Moriarty (CRNP) or Terry Peoperling at Simmonds and Simmonds. I've really like working with both of them. Judy is wonderful and takes her time with each patient. The only downside is that she no longers delivers. Also - the midwives at Simmonds and Simmonds are supposed to be great. I have my first appointment with them next week.

The only downside to Simmonds and Simmonds is that if you don't specify which dr you want, you can end up seeing a different one at each appointment (stay away from Dr. Sweeney - she's always late and in a rush).

I didn't care for Capital Women's Care, but they do their own blood work there which is nice. Someone also recommended Frederick OBGYN. I've never been.

Good luck!

• Options
    i use the midwife group of Drs. Esposito, mayer and hogan in elderburg (i live in mt airy).  They are fantastic.  i saw them for my first pregnancy and now again for my second.  its not right in frederick, but i think they are worth the drive.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"