Cleveland Babies

Moving to Avon / Westlake area...need recs please :)

Hi everyone!

I need recommendations out of St. John Westshore for a:

pediatrician

family doctor

OB/GYN

Can anyone help?  We're moving from MI and I feel totally lost!

Thank you!

Re: Moving to Avon / Westlake area...need recs please :)

• Jules GJules G member
    Wish that I could help, but I live south of Akron. GL hope you find what you need.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! Welcome to the area! I work in Westlake and my OB/GYN is there. She is wonderful. The only annoying thing about her is she constantly says, "Uh huh" as you are speaking. Other than that weird little interruption, she is great!

Dr. Falconi 440-835-6996

Denstist:

• Loading the player...
  • Hi! Welcome to the area! I work in Westlake and my OB/GYN is there. She is wonderful. The only annoying thing about her is she constantly says, "Uh huh" as you are speaking. Other than that weird little interruption, she is great!

Dr. Falconi 440-835-6996

Denstist:

Dr.

Dr. Falconi 440-835-6996

Denstist:

Dr. Marotta

Dr. Falconi 440-835-6996

Denstist:

Dr. Marotta 

Dr. Falconi 440-835-6996

Denstist:

Dr. Marotta  
  • ok, my computer is going nuts. Let's try that again:

Hi! Welcome to the area! I work in Westlake and my OB/GYN is there. She is wonderful. The only annoying thing about her is she constantly says, "Uh huh" as you are speaking. Other than that weird little interruption, she is great!

Dr. Falconi 440-835-6996

Denstist:

Dr. Marotta 440-835-2600

Sorry about the retarded post....

• I don't have any recommendations out of St. John Westshore.  Does it have to be St. John?  I live in Westlake.  I love my OBGYN.  Her name is Dr. Coangelo and she is located in the Gemini building at Detroit and Crocker.  I can give you her number if you are interested.  I am pregnant now and due in September.  I think I am going to choose Comprehensive Peds for my baby's doctor.  They are also located in the Gemini Building.  I hope this helps.  If you need more info please let me know.
  • Dr. Christian is awesome at St John Westshore. I would NOT recommend Dr. Falconi. She does not spend much time with her patients. I worked in the operating room with them both and Dr. Christian is def who I recommend after seeing them in action.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amy Carruthers for ped and Rheinhold for obgyn.  both are great
  • I agree with a PP dr. Coangelo is awesome!  I am not a patient of hers but I have gotten to know her on several occasions and she is great!  She was my second choice if my OB had stopped delivering. I am not sure if she delivers at St. Johns though.  My son's ped. is through westshore primary care which is st. Johns, his office is in Avon off detroit on Hale st.   his name is dr. Kacir, he is great with my son, so much so that my son LOVES going to the dr.  if he starts running around and gets hot, he will inform me he is sick and he needs to go see dr. Kacir right now.  lol. 
  • Not sure if you really need Westshore. I go to an OB who practices in Westlake but delivers at Fairview (part of the Cleveland Clinic). Her name is Joan Jesse and I really like her. I also go to a high-risk (materal fetal medicine) doctor who practices in Westlake and Fairview who I love. That's Dr Moodley.

Melanie
    EDD 3/29/10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"