Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Jardine Crib Recall - I need your help!!!

I just called their help line and it closes at 4:30PM EST. One of the cribs listed on the recall list is DA715BC made in 01/2007. I just had DH check our paperwork, we have DA715BC-N made in 01/2007. I have no idea what the N is and whether or not it's the same crib as in the recall?

I'm freaked out and don't want to put ds in his crib tonight!!!

Re: Jardine Crib Recall - I need your help!!!

• Options

you have a 7 month old.  I think you are ok for a night.

the recall is cause older kids were slamming against the cribs hard and breaking the bars.  I'm pretty sure you will hear it over a baby monitor if your kid breaks the crib,

• Options
    Gina418Gina418 member
    imageeowynmn:

you have a 7 month old.  I think you are ok for a night.

the recall is cause older kids were slamming against the cribs hard and breaking the bars.  I'm pretty sure you will hear it over a baby monitor if your kid breaks the crib,

LOL - I'm not freaked out that he's going to bust through the bars, I'm freaked out because the press is that these cribs have such poor quality wood - makes me nervous to think he sleeps in there!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DS is 8 months & busted a slat off of his crib this weekend. Our crib was in the recall.

*Edit* The vertical slats on the side drop rail are just wood glued into predrilled holes. Obviously ours loosened up a bit & after DS's nap when he pulled himself up he must've kicked out the slat.

• Options
    Gina418Gina418 member
    imagejen_k2:

DS is 8 months & busted a slat off of his crib this weekend. Our crib was in the recall.

*Edit* The vertical slats on the side drop rail are just wood glued into predrilled holes. Obviously ours loosened up a bit & after DS's nap when he pulled himself up he must've kicked out the slat.

Scary!

• Options
    Don't worry.  I called today because my numbers were the same except I had an additional letter at the end.  They told me mine was fine because of that so I would assume yours is okay.  Definitely call on Monday to double-check or go online to recall website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"