North Carolina Babies

mmmmmm, Cookout milkshaaake

God I love these things!  I am easily bribed, and one of the managers always gets me a treat if I get his expense check to him when he needs it.  He's always late turning it in, so I request a treat.  Today it's a Cookout milkshake, orange push up.  I love my job! 

Now if some of the other jerks would realize I do favors for people that do nice things for me, instead of being jerks, I would have more good days.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: mmmmmm, Cookout milkshaaake

• Orange Pushup?!?!?!? I've never seen that flavor.. Is it like a creamsicle? I waaaaaant one!

(even though I gained 5 lbs just by opening this post..hehe)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• I had a Rocky Road shake at lunch :)  Ice cream is one of my four food groups.  Enjoy!

• Loading the player...
  • Confession:  I've never been to CO.

• Orange push up is my favorite, it tastes just like the ones you ate as a kid!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs_M&M:

Confession:  I've never been to CO.

You should go.  Now! 

Toads isn't on I don't think but she swears by the Watermelon milkshake. I'm still waiting for it to come out this summer.

• I tried the watermelon one last summer and wasn't that impressed... you ready for my fav comb? 

vanilla with chocolate syrup and peanut butter cups.  heaven!  I'm weird, but i don't like choc icecream as much as i like vanilla with choc syrup, so that's what i get it like that.  it's SO good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yum!! I just may have to go and get one tonight now. My favorites are Oreo (or chocolate Oreo) and banana pudding!
  • imageduke_girl:
    Yum!! I just may have to go and get one tonight now. My favorites are Oreo (or chocolate Oreo) and banana pudding!

Your fault I was in the Cookout drivethru yesterday ordering a Chocolate Oreo shake.  Good stuff!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"