Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Fanny.....

Shane had the flu???  So sorry to hear that!  How is he doing now?

Re: Fanny.....

• He has it now.  We are hangin in there and just trying to get as many fluids in him as we can and hoping we don't have to make a trip to the ER in the next 24-48 hours.  He gives a little grin every now and then, so we know he's in there somewhere!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTheFannins729:
    He has it now.  We are hangin in there and just trying to get as many fluids in him as we can and hoping we don't have to make a trip to the ER in the next 24-48 hours.  He gives a little grin every now and then, so we know he's in there somewhere!!

Oh boy!  I will be thinking of him!  All that trouble for you trying to keep it away from him when you had it and then he got it anyway.  He must have just gotten it?  Didn't you go back to work Monday? 

• Loading the player...
  • different flu.  we had the cold flu, his is the stomach.  so, we can still get sick, which is why i'm working from home.  and yes, i just went back on monday.  i knew he would get sick at daycare at some point, i just didn't think it would be on the 3rd day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yea that's rough.  Well I hope he gets better soon and the rest of you stay healthy!!  Keep us posted.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"