1st Trimester

I feel every little twinge...

and pull and cramp!  Drives me insane...makes me so paranoid!

Re: I feel every little twinge...

• I know what you mean!  I feel everything... but so far so good.  I just try to have faith and even ignore it a little, think of it growing!
  • I know.  I was really paranoid, and then I had my first appointment and I got better.  Then I had my first u/s and I was great!  Now that almost 2 weeks has gone by and I have 2 more weeks to go until my next appointment...I'm getting paranoid again.
  • Loading the player...
  • I take every twinge and pain as a good sign that things are growing and moving.
  • I have a friend who is just as pregnant as myself and she feels everything. She's not currently working...her husband wants her to stay home (not that she's had a problem) I have to work...so I've noticed very much. I think the busier you are, the less you have time to become obsessed? Or, it could just be me...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic] Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagechick730:
    I know.  I was really paranoid, and then I had my first appointment and I got better.  Then I had my first u/s and I was great!  Now that almost 2 weeks has gone by and I have 2 more weeks to go until my next appointment...I'm getting paranoid again.
    This is exactly me right now... I want so bad to call my doctor with any excuse just so I can get in sooner...I want to finally hear the heartbeat on doppler...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"