Northern California Babies

Night check in !

What time is it !?

How was your day !?

Anything fun to share ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

8:13 here

Bad day, chick at gym hit/bumped into my car, two clients cancelled, got off at 2 pm :( But then went to dh's basketball game and Cam LOVED IT !!! He kept saying " Dada turn, dada turn, Dada ball, gooooo Dada ! " SO cute. At halftime he RAN across the court and gave my dh a hug at the knee level. That made my day !

My Mom is only here until Saturday so that kinda bums me out. I cut off around a foot off her hair yesterday, so tomorrow I get to do her color and highlights, fun !

Re: Night check in !

• 8:15

Great! Nice day, getting stuff done around the house. We had a nice time at the dog park. A little girl was also there so the girls had someone to play with. The dog park is always relaxing for me, for some reason.

• 8:14 here!  Wow I'm quick!

I was hoping you'd post about the game- SO glad you guys went, I bet Cam jus tloved every second of it and I bet B did too- it's cute to have your fam come to those type of things.  

Day was great- park with L&L, Trader Joes, a nap for both of us, and then a nice dinner with DH.  Survivor and Greys tonight!  Whoo hoo!  Almost as good as Sundays (but not quite!). 

I am SUPER looking forward to our little getaway with friends (nestie sellbie and her DH being one of them- whoo hoo Mich!) to Mendocino in 2 weekends.  It has been far too long since we have been away, and we have 3 couples in a HUGE house (sleeps 10) on the ocean with a hot tub right on the HUGE upstairs deck in Albion.   I cannot wait!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • 8:16pm

Pretty good!  My mom came over, so I was able to get a few things done!  (Even a little nesting!)  Caden was being really cute tonight pretending to sleep on the living room floor... cuddling w/ Mommy, Daddy, blankie, ducky, and a flashlight.  (Not that he usually sleeps with a flashlight, but he was enjoying having it close in case of a black-out).

Less than 4 weeks until baby girl is here!  :)  AND about 5 weeks until we can start moving into our new home!

• 8:37 here

Bad day :(  Sick, had to seriously yell at one of my residents for his own safety in the parking lot of Logan's and give him a talking to like he was 5, and DH really made my day.  He came home hours early cause...he was starting to not feel so good.  I've been full on sick for days and haven't taken time off.  Left Jacob at HIS mom's next to HIS work.  If he had picked J up he would have saved his mom a few hours with a sickish baby and me 1.5 hours going to pick him up over there.  Nice.

Fun?  What's fun? Is it the weekend yet?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 9pm

My day was very mellow.  Peyton took a 4 hour nap, poor guy still isn't 100% although he did play a lot.  Riley is great, but is very colicky (sp?) starting at about 6pm, it is exhausting and I hope it passes quickly!

Nothing too exciting to share, I am just hoping Peyton is back to his normal self tomorrow.

• It's 9:20pm. Not a very good day--the boys have ear infections and were coughing all night. We're hoping for a good night of sleep. Even though the boys weren't feeling well, we shared some great laughs and they were being extra cuddly. Those are the best!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"