TTC After a Loss

go away Thursday, you suck!

I've had a really bad day today and I just want it to get out of here. DH is stupid gone at stupid work and I can't stupid sleep.?

I've cried myself to the point where my eyes hurt and my throat is sore. I'm so stressed out, I feel like someone is driving a railroad spike in my back. My birthday is next week, right before mothers day and I don't want it to happen. I refuse to acknowledge it. Also, we're using all my birthday money (yes, I'm a goober and still get bday money from my parents) on our new windows so I don't get any presents and I'm pouting.?

I hate everything.

[grumble, grumble, ***hisss**** (oops, I threw a cat), grumble, grumble]?

oh please. not KU. effed up.

Re: go away Thursday, you suck!

• Sounds like you need to take something and go to sleep. Hope tomorrow is better. Hang in there!
  • awwww, i can totally relate to that.  my mom still sends me a big box full of small gifts for my b-day.  i love it, DH thinks it's weird.  He's always saying, "white people" and then he shakes his head.  LOL

i'm sorry that you are feeling down.  can you eat something really yummy or buy yourself something special to feel better?  i would say smoke a blunt, but most people would disagree with that.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • imagetexas77:

awwww, i can totally relate to that.  my mom still sends me a big box full of small gifts for my b-day.  i love it, DH thinks it's weird.  He's always saying, "white people" and then he shakes his head.  LOL

I love it! Back when I worked at Outback in college, my boss was this black guy and whenever people would send their food back he would say "white people" and shake his head like that. And they started building a Cracker Barrell next door and he would tell us if we weren't good, he was going to send us to work at th *** Barrell. hehe...  I love when people are comfortable enough with themselves and each other to joke like that. It sure made working with him a lot of fun.

• Okay I totally give up, I really am going to take something. I mean my psychiatrist is always saying I don't take enough xanax . . . really.?
  • There's no chance you're KU is there? If not, then go ahead and take a Xanax and a hot bath and then go to bed. I hope you feel better tomorrow!
  • ha no! I'm on CD 4 and still having AF. I'm good for quite a bit. ;)?

Oh and in the past week I've taken like 4 HPTs, so yeah. No little one in the oven, I can go nuts!?

• I'm so sorry!!! :(  I'm responding late to your post, but I hope you got some sleep and that you feel better tomorrow. (hugs)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"