Pregnant after a Loss

*cynthia.butcher*

Hey! How are you?? I didn't see your update regarding your baby movements. Hope everything is fine. Please keep us updated.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *cynthia.butcher*

• candj07candj07 member

Hey! I'm good, I headed to LD straight from work yesterday and got back late and crashed. Baby is good...they hooked me up to the monitors for a few hours to count the movements. At first all we could get is a good hb but no movements and they wanted her to be active for so long before they released me.

They gave me some pop and she started to move a bit. The nurse gave me a button to push whenever I felt her move and watched my bp since I had been swelling in my feet and ankles. After monitoring everything they sent me home a few hours later and told me I should be ok but to come back if it stops. Everything turned out to be ok, she just really isn't an active baby...still freaks me out sometimes. How are you and your little one? I'm so excited you are in the 3rd tri now! Any baby showers coming up for you? Are you and DH still keeping the baby a suprise as to finding out what it is? I hope you are doing well :)

• I'm sooo happy to hear that everything is fine with your little bean. Yeah, I would get freaked out too if my baby wasn't very active, but if the doc says it's fine then I guess it is. Maybe baby is having a growth spurt and needs as much rest as possible?

I know I can't believe I'm in the 3rd tri .. . time has been flying by every since I got out of first tri (geez that part sucked). I have a work shower on the 24th and I'm sooo excited and a family one I think sometime in June (argh, they want it to be a "surprise"). But still no nursery :( DH wants to paint it with his brothers and they all can't do it until May 30th. So I basically have to put off all deocrating and organizing until then . .. I'm pretty frustrated since I love organizing early. Is your nursery set up??

And yes, baby is still a surprise. We're thinking of getting a 4d u/s on mother's day so our families can see the baby, btu I hope the tech doesn't ruin the surprise. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"