Success after IF

Re: C&P: 4 under 2!

• Options
    yea I read that post this morning on the Multiples board.  CRAZY!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

to be totally honest, this post gets to me.

She gets pregnant on the mini pill and she gets 3 babies. We have girls on TTTC who can't get one, taking all sorts of fert drugs. 

I guess my bitter is showing...

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a whole different flavor of Bitter in my mouth... she got to skip the whole 2ww for BFP, 2ww for u/s, 2ww for HB.... chit... she's skipped a whole bunch of 2ww's!  Skip ahead to 14 weeks? Yes please. Where DO I sign up??????????????? (but I'll need two others to stand in line with me, cuz I ain't takin' all 3 !)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    epphdepphd member
    Why do I have a hard time believing this?  I dunno - 14 weeks with trips and she had no idea?  Huh?

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Options
    CMM05CMM05 member
    I saw this yesterday too.....insane! I would die to find out I wasn't PG until 14 weeks.......wouldn't reallly want triplets, but......how nice would it be to find out you were already through your first trimester???
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This annoys me and I don't know why. Prob b/c she was on the mini pill. I also have to say I am with epphd as well - 14 wks with trips, 2nd preg. You'd think she'd be showing quite a bit by now.
  • Options
    Wow, that's amazing.  I hope they all stay healthy.  It must be scary as hell but when you get pregnant on the pill and it's triplets, I think there has to be some divine intervention at play and you just have to roll with it!
  • Options

my first thought was like epphd...that maybe its a hoax..

but if not, God love the girl..good luck to her?

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • Options
    Having a hard time believing that Huh?
  • Options
    t.birdt.bird member

jealous!

also jealous of a couple other girls in that post who i recognize (started trying at the same time) and they're already on #2. argh!

• Options
    It's hard to be annoyed with someone for not doing anything wrong. ..For me anyway. Holy cow, she's going to need all the support she can get. What a surprise. I'm sure she's feeling a little rattled.
  • Options
    imageMrsLee04:

imageMrs.Reem:
    It's hard to be annoyed with someone for not doing anything wrong. ..For me anyway. Holy cow, she's going to need all the support she can get. What a surprise. I'm sure she's feeling a little rattled.

Ditto.  I only feel sorry for her and hope she has tons of support and everything works out for her....she was obviously not ready for another baby, hence taking BCP.  I am on BCP now and I would flip if I found out I was pg with one at this point, let alone 3...

Ditto.  The poor woman - her post has been C&P'd all over the nest with people saying things like "I'd shoot myself if that happened to me" and other horribly NOT supportive things.

she's in for a VERy bumpy road - pg when she was trying to avoid- and a HOM pregnancy with high risks at that.  I do not envy her- but will be there to support her  and not try to knock her down or be annoyed. I feel for her.

• Options
    IDK, something about it does not ring true for me either...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sounds fishy 2 me 2.
  • Options
    It sounds fishy to me too but if it's not a hoax then I do feel a lot of sympathy for her. ?It's going to be very hard for her and except for Multiples, it doesn't seems like she's gotten a lot of support on the other boards. ?It's not her fault she got pregnant on the pill. ?
  • Options
    Boy jealousy is the furthest thing from my mind - the furthest.  My first thought is that I feel so bad for her first baby - he/she is about to be totally displaced and is still so little.  And what this mom is about to take on - I honestly can't imagine how incredibly DIFFICULT it is going to be.  I do not see this as a good thing to be jealous of.  I see it as hard, hard, hard for all involved, and really feel for them. 
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Options

First.. I don't know HOW the F she didn't know she was pregnant cause I was showing at 7 weeks, busting out of all my clothes at 10 weeks and in full on maternity with panels by 12.

Second.. do not be jealous. If I got pregnant again in the next 2 years.. I would die. I don't care if I get flamed. Triplets is a massive undertaking. I hope she has help, that's all I have to say. I cannot imagine throwing one more young child onto my day. I can hardly take care of my dogs and myself. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"