Success after IF

need "beach music" recommendations!

We are leaving on Saturday for a week in Florida and I'm updating my iTunes. I've already got some Jack Johnson and some Bob Marley. Any other suggestions? No Jimmy Buffet--I am NOT a fan.

TIA!

Re: need "beach music" recommendations!

• Well, you vetoed my only suggestion!  Hmmm. . . what about some old school Go Go's? (I am NO good at music. . . )

I hope you have a great time!  We'll have to do lunch when you get back.  My DH is home for a bit longer, but when you get home from vacation, we'll have to set something up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gilberto Gil - Brazilian tropicalia, very summery.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Loading the player...
  • I love, love the 50 first dates soundtrack:)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSmudges*Mom:

Well, you vetoed my only suggestion!  Hmmm. . . what about some old school Go Go's? (I am NO good at music. . . )

I hope you have a great time!  We'll have to do lunch when you get back.  My DH is home for a bit longer, but when you get home from vacation, we'll have to set something up!

Yes, definitely!

• imageschmoodle:
    Gilberto Gil - Brazilian tropicalia, very summery.

Great idea! Also, some Buena Vista Social Club--why didn't I think of that. THanks!

• How about the Israel K---- (I have no idea how to spell his last name) Hawaiian versions of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and What a Wonderful World? I love those songs and the always remind me of beach vacations!

Have fun!!

After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• sublime
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • imageRadler:

How about the Israel K---- (I have no idea how to spell his last name) Hawaiian versions of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and What a Wonderful World? I love those songs and the always remind me of beach vacations!

Have fun!!

Not sure of the name of the guy, but it is on the Finding Forrester soundtrack. The 50 first dates CD is like that on all the songs.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just did a Mexico vacation montage to Buster Poindexter's "Feeling Hot Hot Hot" ? (MovingMemoriesMontages.com if you'd like to see it!)

"Holiday" by Madonna and "Vacation" by the Go-go's could be fun??

?Have a blast!

Shell?

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • imageMrs.Babbsy:
    imageRadler:

How about the Israel K---- (I have no idea how to spell his last name) Hawaiian versions of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and What a Wonderful World? I love those songs and the always remind me of beach vacations!

Have fun!!

Not sure of the name of the guy, but it is on the Finding Forrester soundtrack. The 50 first dates CD is like that on all the songs.

I'll have to check this one out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"