Northern California Babies
Options

Bloodwork to detect pregnancy

So I had a regular annual physical doctor appointment 2 days ago (28th). So while I was there I asked her to do a test to see if I were pregnant. I kinda thought it was too early but it was free so what the heck. So anyways, I got a negative. So I emailed my NP and she said that I would have definetly gotten something if I were pregnant. But I had just ovulated on the 19th/20th.

WDYT? Too early to get a result or that's that.

It is just something that is on my mind so I wanted to ask your opinions.

Thanks!

Re: Bloodwork to detect pregnancy

• Options
    I am pretty sure that would be really early to detect hcg.   If I am remembering correctly, implantation can happen several days after ovulation so if you are a late implanter, hcg would not have shown up yet.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had told her in a previous email. But she always seems to actually forget the question I am asking and an answer to something else. Sometimes she will actually write me a paragraph of her response other times I ask 5 questions and her response is only one sentance. So who knows.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think she remembered/noticed your ovulation date, because that's really early to rule out pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"