Baby Showers

Rewards card at BRU

Does anyone have a "Rewards R Us" membership? It was never mentioned to me when I registered but I was just on their website and signed up. I'm wondering if I can some how link my membership number to the purchases made from my registry, does anyone know? ?If so I could earn alot of rewards points!?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rewards card at BRU

• I am not sure how to link to the two together. Or if you even could. It was mentioned to me and done when I registered. Maybe you can go into the store and to see if you can link it.

You definitely want rewards on there.. The closer it gets to your shower date because they scan it as items are purchased off your registry!

• I would go into the store & see if they can add it on there for you. Mine is linked to my registry, but I already had a card & gave them the # when I opened mine. I would definitely check with them,?because?yes you could get a crap load of points!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You can definitely link it to your registry, but I have heard other ladies complain about the 'retroactive' limitations BRU puts on the rewards for previous purchases. If you have the receipt and it's like less than 30 days since you bought it, you can get credit (or something like that). I've never had to worry about getting credit for past purchases, but I hear it can be a pain. I'd go into the store with your receipts - GL!
  • You need to have your receipts but you can do it.

Go to the request a retro-credit section and there will be a diagram to help you inputthe information they need. If its a furniture purchase it needs to be the delivery receipt and not the purchase receipt in order to work.

It can be a serious pain to do though.  The store I went to told me it had to be handled online or by the customer service number on the back of the rewards card.

Good luck.

• Just head into the store, go to the registry area and bring your rewards number to them. All they have to do is type it in :-) I just did it last week.
  • thanks girls! I called and got my rewards connected to my registry. I saw that a purchase from my registry was made today and it isn't showing up on the rewards website in the "my purchases" section-so now I'm skeptical that it is working correctly...I guess I'll wait and see and save all of my receipts!?
  • I'm confused- you can get rewards points for things other people bought for you? What if they got rewards points for it too? Or do you mean things you bought off your own registry?

• The current purchase period ended Friday (Feb. 1-May 1) but I am sure there will be another one coming along soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • what is this card you speak of? I want one! I registered online at BRU and dont see anything about it on their site.

TIA!Big Smile

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yep, this worked for us. I had to call to link up the rewards card to the registry though, but that took about 5 minutes. My showers were both in April and we racked up $30 in reward credits through only registry purchases from guests at the shower--it is awesome!

Will baby #3 be another girl?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"