Success after IF

What's your guilty pleasure snack?

I have been sick sick sick all week so today when I wasn't feeling like total_ass, Katen and I went to the grocery store. There I proceeded to buy...

Chocolate pudding cups, Hostess filled cupcakes, Strawberry Shake Oreos, Cherry Covered champs ice cream cones, malted milk champs cones, and Quaker chewy peanutbutter chocolate bars. Uhhh can you say I'mgonnabeacow? oh. I did buy some fruit. and jello. That's healthy, right? lol I can't remember the last time we actually had snacks in the house.

Help me feel better. What do you pick up at the grocery store that you know you shouldn't?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's your guilty pleasure snack?

• Double Stuff Oreos... I also just ate a whole package of chocolate covered waffers this week. I just ate a sleeve of Peeps.

I LOVE JUNK FOOD. I hide it from my husband. He has no clue the crap that I eat. :-) 

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • PopTarts are my weakness.  Smores & Frosted Strawberry.  Other than that, I'm a pretty healthy snacker.

• Loading the player...
  • Those rasberry fingers.  They look like twinkies but they are red with cocunut.  My brain has lost the name.  Zwingers?  Anyway, I will eat a whole box if left unattended lol
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Jelly beans. ?We went to Costco today and usually buy the individually wrapped packages so I can control how many I am eating. ?Well, today, I decided I didn't like 2 of the 3 flavors in the packages so I bought a huge tub of free floating jelly beans. ?I am so scared of how many I am going to eat in one sitting!
    Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven
  • Oreos! I hide them from dh so I can have them all.  I also love the new york bagel chips in garlic...I wish I had some right now!
  • Cookies, brownies, chocolate chips, ice cream....

And a lot of trail mix, which is healthy in proportion, but I have a hard time stopping! ;)

That reminds me, I got some B&J's yesterday!  Woo hoo!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Hot fudge sundaes:) YUM
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH says that they must think he's baked every time he goes to Walgreen's because he gets so much junk for us. I like seasonal candy (Cadbury chocolates, conversation hearts, reese's peanut butter eggs/santas/hearts), skittles, jelly beans and whoppers. Oh, and I order cheese danish regularly from Peapod (our grocery delivery) and just snack on it during the week in the middle of the day,
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Chocolate peanut butter ice cream.  Soooooo good, yet sooooo bad!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg, those strawberry oreo things sound DIVINE!! My guilty snack is Smartfood. I absolutely have to put a small amt in a bowl b/c I will def. eat THE entire bag if I don't....and I'm not exaggerating, it can get ugly...
  • Anything I can't have right now because of my gallbladder including; StoneRidge MCC ice cream, reeses pieces, peanut butter chocolate chip granola bars, cinnamon graham crackers with peanut butter on them, anything with peanut butter on it, anything with sour cream on it. HAHAH, I'm hungry now.
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"