Babies on the Brain

umm Bada?

30 weeks? Holy crap! I'm so excited for you, I can't believe how fast it has gone by. How are you feeling?

Re: umm Bada?

• I'm gonna second the "Holy crap!" on that one.  Yowzas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't believe I'm 30 weeks either. It's totally surreal.

I've been exhaused and still have morning sickness (which is why I've been MIA for so long). I'll be so happy once he's here and the m/s is gone. LOL.
  • Loading the player...
  • understandable. I'm sure you've tried everything for the m/s but I will suggest Reed's ginger brew (just in case). The "extra ginger" one is my favorite, but they also have flavors like raspberry too. I can't wait to see that little guy!
  • imageStephanieBride1:
    understandable. I'm sure you've tried everything for the m/s but I will suggest Reed's ginger brew (just in case). The "extra ginger" one is my favorite, but they also have flavors like raspberry too. I can't wait to see that little guy!

LOL. Yeah I tried everything and have been on medication since 7 weeks because I was so sick.

DH is convinced Logan is going to look just like him. I will laugh when he comes out and looks like me.
  • Can I commiserate with you, Bada? I still have bad m/s. It sucks ass.
  • imageManalyzer:
    Can I commiserate with you, Bada? I still have bad m/s. It sucks ass.

HORRAY! I'm not alone!!! Big Smile
  • Nope, not alone. Been on phenergan since early on. Recently went off it because it made me so tired.

I'm so tired of puking. It makes me feel like my baby wants to be bulimic, lol.

• I did Zofran until 4 weeks ago then switched to Reglan. Reglan makes me tired but I've heard it's not nearly as bad as Phenergan.
  • Hmm, I wasn't offered either of those. I must make a call to the midwife and find out why.

• Bada, I love your siggy pic!  Logan is a cutie already.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"