Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

bran_ham

Hi! You commented on my green paint post. The color I'm not sure about is celery spring. I really liked the sample but right now it looks very bright and lime (I've only done cutting in - no rolling). Did you have the same experience? I really like the way yours looks in the picture so now I'm thinking I'll see it through. Thanks!

Re: bran_ham

• Options

Hi, I can try to take more pictures, it's def. not lime green. It sort of has a country feel depending on what you decorate with. We are going more modern though and it works in that sense too. We used a roller for ours and although it is light, it's very calming.

BRB with more pictures.?

Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • Options

With the flash?

Without the flash.

?

?

Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow...thanks so much! It looks great so I'll def. carry on. I'm painting onto white walls and the room has tons of light so I'm probably just not getting the real color/effect yet. We're also doing a modern theme. I feel a lot better after seeing your color. Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    Now that you mention it, the wall color before was a blue color...not sure if this has anything to do with the colors, we also did two coats to completely cover the blue. I hope this wouldn't effect the final color outcome.
    Anniversary
    *photo removed*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"