Babies on the Brain

Something I've noticed about BOTB vs Tri boards

It seems like almost everyone on BOTB is married.

On the tri boards I see a lot of "boyfriend" and "fiance".

Just an observation.

Re: Something I've noticed about BOTB vs Tri boards

• hhahaha, true
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to agree, because the other night when I was on here, I saw some girl who had been with her bf for 4 years or something, and I stopped thought "Whoa, and unmarried person on BOTB?" It's rare.
  • Loading the player...
  • *taps chin thoughtfully*

Interesting observation.

• ive noticed the same thing!
    Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • This may be wrong of me to assume, but since we have babies on the brain that means that we are planning for them.  I would think that if you are pregnant with a boyfriend or FI that you weren't planning for it.  Granted that is a huge generalization and there are plenty of married couples that weren't planning for them either. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs.PeachyKeen:
    This may be wrong of me to assume, but since we have babies on the brain that means that we are planning for them.  I would think that if you are pregnant with a boyfriend or FI that you weren't planned.  Granted that is a huge generalization and there are plenty of married couples that weren't planning for them either. 

solid observation.

• imageAbc15379:
    I have to agree, because the other night when I was on here, I saw some girl who had been with her bf for 4 years or something, and I stopped thought "Whoa, and unmarried person on BOTB?" It's rare.

I noticed the same thing/thought the same thing a few nights ago.

• Ah ha! BOTB is linked on theNest still and the Bump boards are way at the bottom. That could be why.

• imageMrs.PeachyKeen:
    This may be wrong of me to assume, but since we have babies on the brain that means that we are planning for them.  I would think that if you are pregnant with a boyfriend or FI that you weren't planning for it.  Granted that is a huge generalization and there are plenty of married couples that weren't planning for them either. 

That's true.

And it's also true that if someone unmarried DOES come on here talking about babies, they're immediately flamed & get scared off.  Have ya thought of that, biatches?  Big Smile

• imageMrs.PeachyKeen:
    This may be wrong of me to assume, but since we have babies on the brain that means that we are planning for them.  I would think that if you are pregnant with a boyfriend or FI that you weren't planning for it.  Granted that is a huge generalization and there are plenty of married couples that weren't planning for them either. 

I realize this probably wasn't your intent, but there are lots of us married women on the tri boards that did plan their pregnancies :)

• imageITeachK:

And it's also true that if someone unmarried DOES come on here talking about babies, they're immediately flamed & get scared off.? Have ya thought of that, biatches?? Big Smile

I am soooo not scared of you. ?Just sayin'

Only a couple girls even tried when I first came back on. It was fun though because the title of my first post was about wanting to be an unwed mother . . . hehe.

• imageAshleyBrynne:

imageMrs.PeachyKeen:
    This may be wrong of me to assume, but since we have babies on the brain that means that we are planning for them.? I would think that if you are pregnant with a boyfriend or FI that you weren't planning for it.? Granted that is a huge generalization and there are plenty of married couples that weren't planning for them either.?

?

I realize this probably wasn't your intent, but there are lots of us married women on the tri boards that did plan their pregnancies :)

No Way! Some married people actually plan their pregnancies? Novel idea.?

Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"