TTC After a Loss

courtneyallis

When I have cysts and the "burst" you feel the pain. You get major stomach cramps and it is unbearable. I've been rushed to the hospital.

With this recent cyst, I just have had more achy feeling on my right side near my ovary. I'm going to talk to him about it tomorrow. I use a heating pad ALOT to get me through the achyness.?

?I'm surprised your Dr. didn't want to see you if you felt like something was wrong. I would?definitely?contact them again.?If you have any other questions reguarding cysts, just page me on here. I've been dealing with them for a while.

Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: courtneyallis

• **Butting In**

I was going to page you too. ?For me, the cysts feel like jillian?described, but also sort of a burning type feeling. ?Sometimes it gets really painful and other times it is dull. ?Now that I have been monitored and am so in tune to my cycles, I have even noticed that I get a mild burning achy pain each month when the corpus luteum cyst is breaking down. ?

Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Thanks for the info!  I am calling a new doctor today to switch.  I feel like they never want to see me when I have concerns.  First time I was spotting during my pregnancy at almost 12 weeks and they said it was normal, not to worry about it.  Well 1 day later I was in the ER (it was a saturday) because it was worse and didn't feel comfortable with it.  Come to find out, I had miscarried a few weeks before.  This time, they don't want to see me for pain I have been having for a month.  They told me I do not have enough symptoms. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"