Babies: 0 - 3 Months

if you work and pump, come in please!

how many times a day do you pump and how much do you get? I think my supply is tanking since I started back on monday. I pump 2 or three times while I am there and then once more before I go to bed.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: if you work and pump, come in please!

• i'm only able to pump during lunch :( i'm scared my supply is tanking too. actually, i know it is. my grand total for today is 2.5 oz, with one more pump to go.

edit: in all i've been able to pump 4 times a day this week. once in the morning once @ lunch and twice in the evening. my first week back too.

• I work from 7:00-4:00/4:30, M-Th and Stasa eats 3 4.5-5 oz bottles while I'm at work.  I pump at 9, 11, 1 and 3 each day and once on Fri, Sat and Sun morning.  I get:

9:00 AM:  9-10 oz
    11:00 AM:  4 oz
    1:00 PM:  4 oz
    3:00 PM:  2-3 oz

Weekend mornings:  9-10 oz

Stasa 01.15.09 * Lexi 03.24.11 * Tommy 04.27.13 * Merklet #4 due 10.10.15

BLOG    THE BABY STANDARD    FLICKR    VIDEOS

• Loading the player...
  • I pump 3x on good days and 2x on the days I'm really busy.  I always get the most in the morning, even if it had only been an hour since I nursed DD.  My supply drops throughout the day.

It also drops when I get my period or when I'm sick, but it comes back.  Keep drinking water and keep up the calories!  My afternoon pump is more productive on days I eat a big lunch.

• When I started back at work, I would pump before I left at 6:00 AM, then while at work I would pump at 9:00, 11:30, and 2:00.  Then I would pump at least once if not twice in the evenings.  Fortunately, my supply has been wonderful and I am actually cutting down on pumping because I have so much extra.

Good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"