High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

For the Ladies on 17P

Does your insurance cover it? How much does it cost if you do and don't have it covered? We just switched insurance as of tomorrow and the new insurance does not cover compound injections.

Re: For the Ladies on 17P

• Options
    I have been on P17 since week 16 & mine has been covered by insurance.  It runs me 45 dollars for 5 doses plus needles.  Not sure what the pre insurance price is.
  • Options
    I have Aetna and it is covered, I just got my first shots in the mail and the paper said $15 but I haven't gotten a bill yet. ?I was pretty surprised, I thought that it would be more. ?I would fight it if I were you. ?Keep calling them until you get someone that will permit it to be covered. ?That is what I do with insurance companies, nobody there knows what they are doing so usually you will get someone that will help a sista out.
    Baby Boy born still on March 10, 2008 at 21 wks 2 days : ( Finley Alyse born October 11, 2009 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Declan Jonathan born October 16, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is covered - $20 copay for each order (which gives me 5 doses/weeks).
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    Mine is covered I have United Healthcare the total copay is $40 for a 5 week supply.
  • Options
    With insurance I pay $45 for a 5 week supply.
  • Options

I also have Aetna and it is covered only through their specialty pharmacy.  I think the copay is like $10 or $15 for 4 shots (17p vial and needles).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"