Northern California Babies

Anyone have a Flip Video Camera?

I have been debating on getting the flip or a real HD Video camera.  The Flip is very small and convenient so I can just keep it in my purse but I'm not sure if in the long run and trying to video memories of my baby, if the Flip is going to produce good enough quality films?  We have a big  hd tv so quality is important or ot just looks like crap when you are watching it.

This is what it is in case you haven't seen it. 

https://www.theflip.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have a Flip Video Camera?

• We have it and we LOVE it!  We thought we needed a big video camera, but ended up only using this.  It's so easy to use, the software that is installed in the camera is fabulous, and because it's so small, we always have it!  We actually use the videos mostly for the blog, and have not watched many on the tv.  It holds 60 minutes of video.  I would definitely recommend it!
  • We have one and use it alot.  We don't have the HD one or an HD TV so that didn't matter to us.  It's small and super easy to use.  It was a great value.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have one and I love it.  Super easy to use, download, etc.  I've only used the videos on my blog & online, so I can't say what they look like on a big screen TV.
  • We have one, it's perfect for taking videos of the little things you want to capture. I haven't played any of them on the TV, we also have a big HD TV but I believe there is a HD Flip out now? I'm pretty sure we don't have the HD one. But I really wanted something I could upload to the computer, which it does so easily. We got a mini DV camcorder as a gift before DD was born and we have never used it. We pull out the Flip whenever we want to record something.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got an Olympus point & Shoot that has video capability, so I can take still photos OR video with the same thing. I only post the vids to my blog, so super high quality isn't an issue.
  • I'm excited for ours, we ordered last weekend!
  • For Christmas I asked for a Flip, and of course my DH got me the HD flip because he has to have HD everything. I will say it does make a great picture on the TV, and on FB is pretty good too. I think youtube is just now having HD quality options. It is fast, and so simple to record and then upload. I love it.
  • We have one and I love it (non-HD).  Really easy to use and upload to the blog, which is the main thing I use it for.  I think the picture quality is great.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We got the Hd one for our trip to Disneyland 4 weeks ago & it was super easy to use & carry since it fits in your pocket.

it play really nice on the tv & the computer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"