Infertility
Options

Mid-Cycle Follie Check

I went in this morning for the fastest u/s of my life.  Apparently, there was some scheduling error, and the doctor was on his way out the door when I arrived!!  I'm glad he stayed, though, because I got some really cool news.

I have two follies growing.  There's one in each ovary, and they are both 14mm.  I'm all set to trigger on Saturday.

I said, "So, they'll both come out??"  He said, "Yup.  Are you going to be ok with this?"

Duh!!  I'm so excited for this cycle.

Re: Mid-Cycle Follie Check

• Options
    Great news! GL to you.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options
    Woohoo, hopefully you'll be seeing double BFP's soon!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    whoo hoo!     good luck!!!!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"