DH and I were not planning to go 'active' with our agency until May 25. I just received a call for a baby boy born a few days ago in a near by state. The BM has already left hospital and wants nothing more to do with the 'situation'.
Did I say we weren't even thinking about calls like this until May 25.
I feel VERY UNPREPARED! I had planned to interview pediatricians over the next few weeks. I planned to make a list of everything I need to pack, take with me, every one I should call.
If you have already created a 'preparedness' list - please email it to me or post it. [email protected]
I'm waiting for the SW to contact me back with additional medical and other history but as of now it sounds like a match.
Oh and did I mention I can't reach my husband? We had planned to make special ring tones for each other so that he would know my call was 'important' ... yeah ... he's in NYC and not answering ...