Austin Babies
Options

**Feisty** (edited to show link) I'll give you $10 if you ask if this is normal in class tonight

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/15048038/ShowThread.aspx#15048038

Ok, I could see it on the Mac, but does it work for you guys who couldn't see it now? 

Re: **Feisty** (edited to show link) I'll give you $10 if you ask if this is normal in class tonight

• Options
    I don't see anything but I'm totally intrigued...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I saw that post, and my jaw hit the floor.

Is it bad that my first thought was she may want to check the sex offender registry for her husband's name.... :(?

• Options

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG!  I literally just spit my lunch out all over my plate!

I'm afraid I just don't have the balls to ask a question like that.  Not to mention that DH might just killllll me if I did.  :)

Lol.  I've got tears!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wtf...did she really think this was a normal thing that happens to everyone's DH?
  • Options

couldn't it be a danger alert? like BOING go check on the baby?

hehehehe

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

wait...that doesn't happen to y'all husbands?

:::off to talk w/ DH:::

kidding.

• Options

do WHAT!?!?

• Options
    I can't see anything either!  Please share!
  • Options

omg. ?no. ?omg.

boner and baby don't EVER belong in the same sentence. ?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMG!  WTF?!?!
  • Options

For those that can't see the post...here is the question someone asked.

I don't know if it's still happening but DH said that anytime baby cried that first week, he'd get a boner, nothing sexual, just some weird physiological response.  Anyone elses DH experience this?

Indifferent 

• Options
    OMG, that is hilarious!
    Business Cat. image
  • Options
    someone needs help
    CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Did yall read all of the responses?  I kinda feel bad if it isn't MUD.
  • Options

Although that is one of the most absurd things I have EVER read, maybe it's a stress response? Like the flood of hormones trigger that in him? There are men who get "a boner" when they're scared for example. Kind of dumb for your nervous system to do that but I dunno. Maybe similiar to like women who have orgasms breastfeeding - hormones?

I didn't have time to read the nest responses to the post but I can imagine!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I totally feel bad for the woman if this isn't MUD because I think the guy needs some counseling stat, but seriously, there are just SOME things that you don't put on a public forum.

But LMAO at Fajril's response!!! 

• Options
    EmerEmer member

Surely it's MUD. 

At least I reeeeeeeallllllyyy hope so.

• Options

I was kind of thinking along the same lines as Taytee...

A "boner" doesn't automatically mean sexual... however, I do think he needs counseling. If it isn't sexual then it sounds like he is having some serious anxiety regarding the baby... or parenthood... or something. HE may not even know what is causing it- thus the need for counseling.

Just my 2 cents!

• Options

Ummm I'm gonna stick my kneck out over this one. I feel really bad for her. WHY would she share something like that? I'm sure her husband would be mortified!

Secondly, I don't think he necesarily needs therapy or that the fact that it's happening is anything crazy. If he was referring to it as, "The baby cries and I get turned on..." YES that is creepy and I think that is what most people read. However, I think what he/she meant was "one thing happens and then another thing happens"

Maybe he's nervous, maybe he's excited. Not in "that" way (hehe) but in that, "Wow, that's my baby crying in there." I'm sure that's an emotion he's never felt before, and his body was just responding. Is it true that men's penis' get hard when they die? I doubt they are turned on by dying (most of them anyways...). It sounds to me like just a reaction that his body had for whatever reason.

Also, yes men wake up all the time erect. And the OP is ... 24 per her bio. Her husband is probably fairly close in age and that's still pretty young in the "morning wood" time frame. He may just randomly get erect, ya never know!

What I do think is crazy is that she posted it on a damn national message board!!! (Okay, now please don't think my husband gets weird "boners" hehe, I just felt bad for this girl). However, the innapropriate posting could be chalked up to immaturity or being new to the message board ...

Edit: Sorry, that sounded really mean and attack-y. Hehe I laughed right along with everyone else, and now secretly wish I could be in Feisty and Babs' class tonight so I could laugh. I'm sure Babs will have more than a few taunting looks to 'eg on Feisty!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"