Cincinnati Babies

Hotels on the Gulf of FLA?

Does anyone have any suggestions on hotels they've stayed in on the gulf side of FLA?  We're pretty open to different areas...but want to stay mostly on the gulf side (I just love that white sand and beautiful water!)  It'll just be the 3 of us so I don't really want to rent a house or anything.

We're going mid-July so it'll be hotter than Hades, but that's the only open time my DH can go.

So ready for a beach vacation...

Re: Hotels on the Gulf of FLA?

• Check out ...

www.cedarcoveresort.com

they also have a "beach cam" you can check out on their website.  We stayed here on our honeymoon and can't wait to go back.  It is very clean as well and the rooms are 20 steps to the beach.  Any questions just page me.

Have fun planning your beach vacation!    Paradise

• I recommend the town of Santa Rosa or any areas along the 30A. It is stunningly beautiful there. I don't have any hotel recommendations since we rented a house, but I saw many larger complexes that looked really nice.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you are going in July cherck to schedule for the Blue Angles and try to go the week they will be there. The have a show every year on Pensacola Beach. If you are interested I can tell you some places we have stayed since I have been there over 20 times
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"