Cincinnati Babies
Options

Temporary Medical Authorization for Grandparents

When DH and I go on our cruise we will be a little difficult for the grandparents to get in touch with us.  If (GOD FORBID) something should happen to Eli and he have to go to the doctor or hospital they need authorization to make decisions on our behalf.  Has anyone done this before and know what we should and should not put in our authorization form for him?  We are going to have a friend who is a notary do the notorization tomorrow.  We are putting in there that MIL/FIL do not have authorization to issue a DNR or to remove him from life support (dear heavens I hope nothing like that ever happens, but just in case).  Anything else we should do or write in there that you can think of?
Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
imageimage
*Photos by Kacy Cierley*
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Temporary Medical Authorization for Grandparents

• Options
    Oh and wills too.  Any suggestions on a free template we could use to write out who gets our child in the event of our death?  Just something to grant gardianship and to state Eli get's everything when he reaches age of majority.  :) 
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    when I worked in the ER we had forms right at the front desk. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got a will from legalzoom.com ?It was cheap, easy and I got it quickly. ?My aunt, who is a judge, says it is good as long as you have it signed properly. ? As for the medical forms, I just googled emergency medical authorization and filled it out and had it?notarized. ?

Have fun on your trip!!!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"