Washington Babies

Recommend your point-n-shoot camera!

I'm looking for a small point and shoot camera that I can keep in my purse.  What do you recommend?  Looking for something under $200!

Thanks girls!

Re: Recommend your point-n-shoot camera!

• I have a Canon Powershot that I LOVE.  Mine is a few years old so if you just get a newer model you should be fine.  If you have time to wait for it to be sent www.bhphoto.com is a great site to order from.  Or, a bunch of Ritz Camera shops are going out of business so you might be able to get a good deal there.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had and really liked a Casio Exlim. It has a big view screen and good photo quality and battery life and is small. My DH dropped it one too many times and it is now dead :(  We got it at Costco and actually go one for my parents as a gift last year and again really like it.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Loading the player...
  • Another vote for the Canon Powershot. They take really good photos for the price.
  • I highly recommend the canon powershot as well.  You can get some good deals at Costco too.  I had my Canon since 2004 and it's been to Mexico & Europe, it took great pictures.  The only thing that it started having issues lately with it focusing, all shots are blurry and its a little slow.

I just bought a new camera for the baby; the Casio Exilim FC 100, it has a huge view screen and can do up to 30 frames per second. 

My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • Canon cameras are the best.  I've done comparisons and they just take the best pictures.  The colors always come out more vibrant.

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"