Eco-Friendly Family

Now that we CD I noticed something gross about sposies

We still use sposies when we are out of the house, we are finishing up our stash and will be done with them.  DD and I went out today to run a few errands and about 30 minutes after I put the sposie on her I could smell the urine...gross!  I guess I was just immue to the scent when we were using them all the time, but now with cloth I have to check to see if she has pooped and I never smell pee.

IMG_6388
Kylie 10/21/08
Twin Ectopic - lost left tube 12/29/10
Surprise BFP EDD 8/21/13

Re: Now that we CD I noticed something gross about sposies

• Yeah - I HATE the smell of disposables.  I always think of wet ritz crackers..  blech...  We don't have any in the house anymore - had to give away the last of his nb sposies we got at our shower.  Didn't use them all *yeah!*, although we did use a few while we were dealing with some irritation from some used diapers.  I would have no clue what size to get him if we had to do sposies for some reason.  I'd be holding an 8 mo old baby, looking very confused at the back of the diaper package trying to figure out what size a '2' was.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah- sposies stink. period.  Whether they've been used or not.  My gf was over last night and an overwhelming *not yet used* sposie-stink took over my house... blech.
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I went on a city wide trek looking for RLR (nowhere in my city carries it!) We went to the baby section at a few stores and man, disposables stink in the sealed package! I told DH I was glad we wouldn't have to buy any of those when we have  a baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"