Cincinnati Babies

If you delivered at Bethesda North

Could you recommend your OB to me? I'm looking to switch practices.

Thanks!

Re: If you delivered at Bethesda North

• I go to Crescent Women's Medical Group - they're right next to Bethesda. They have 3 OBs and 2 CNMs - I really liked all of them, they were great before I got pregnant and even better throughout pregnancy.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Jersey - I used to go to them many years ago. I did like it. Maybe it's worth the drive for me to go back. Is there a particular Dr. you like?
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Associates in OBGYN. I know there are a few other girls (I know alisonada for sure) who go to them as well. Dr Altman delivered Ryan and he is the Chairman of the Dept of OBGYN at Bethesda. I love all of the dr's and midwives there.

https://www.associnobgyn.com/

• I go to Associates in Ob-Gyn (so does vbmeg, and a few other people on this board, can't remember who.) They have offices in Eastgate, Montgomery, Springdale, and Lebanon. I love them! They have really nice, newer offices (they moved to the new offices between my pregnancies) the staff is so friendly and helpful, they have evening hours that are very convenient, and all of the doctors and midwifes are great. One of their midwives, Nikki, delivered Piper, and Dr. Metherd did my c/s for Kady, but I've seen all of the ones that do OB stuff throughout my maternity rotations. All three of the midwives are wonderful (and I like that they offer a slightly different perspective than the doctors, but I like seeing docs too), and I especially like Dr. Altman and Dr. Sosnowski. GL!

ETA - I answered at the same time as vbmeg, LOL. Yeah, Dr. Altman is a "bigwig" at Bethesda, and I'm pretty sure that Dr. Sosnowski is the residency director for their OB department too.

• GREAT info! Thanks girls.
  • imagealisonada:

I go to Associates in Ob-Gyn (so does vbmeg, and a few other people on this board, can't remember who.) They have offices in Eastgate, Montgomery, Springdale, and Lebanon. I love them! They have really nice, newer offices (they moved to the new offices between my pregnancies) the staff is so friendly and helpful, they have evening hours that are very convenient, and all of the doctors and midwifes are great. One of their midwives, Nikki, delivered Piper, and Dr. Metherd did my c/s for Kady, but I've seen all of the ones that do OB stuff throughout my maternity rotations. All three of the midwives are wonderful (and I like that they offer a slightly different perspective than the doctors, but I like seeing docs too), and I especially like Dr. Altman and Dr. Sosnowski. GL!

ETA - I answered at the same time as vbmeg, LOL. Yeah, Dr. Altman is a "bigwig" at Bethesda, and I'm pretty sure that Dr. Sosnowski is the residency director for their OB department too.

ha ha. great minds think alike:-)

• imagecurlypie1:
    Jersey - I used to go to them many years ago. I did like it. Maybe it's worth the drive for me to go back. Is there a particular Dr. you like?

I really liked all of them, but Teresa Bauer was my absolute favorite. She was so helpful, especially with the anxiety issues I had while I was pregnant. She wasn't on call when I went into labor but she came up to see me anyway.

As far as the OBs go, I guess Dr. Hansel would be my top pick. Dr. Ruchoff (sp?) started when I was a few months pregnant so I didn't have a ton of interaction with her. Dr. Gravely delivered Baby C and she was great, too.

Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Sarah Lewis at Group Health in Kenwood.
  • I also go to Assoc in OB/GYN and I too like them a lot.  Sosnowski delivered Brandon (he also ordered my induction), and I had seen Altman for several years for my annuals before I became preggo. 
  • I also go to Crescent Women and I LOVE it there.  Dr. Ruchhoft is my primary OB, and she is great.  Compared with the practice I was with for my last pregnancy, the care has been so much more thorough and personal.  I agree with Jersey - all of the Doctors and MW's are excellent. 
  • I go to Crescent Women's Group too! I just switched to the practice a few months ago (my previous GYN didn't practice OB anymore). THey came highly recommended from a few of my close (and longest) friends.

I had my initial consult with Cindy Hansel.... LOVE her! I had an appt with Rhonda (a MW) and the U/S lady (can't remember her name). Everyone has been absolutely fantastic!

GL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"