Cincinnati Babies
Options

yay... more rain...

My dandelion garden (aka my lawn) will be thrilled.

I hate being stuck in the house on days like today... we're bored!!

What's everyone doing today?

Hannah

Re: yay... more rain...

• Options
    LOL.....I can't stand the rain, but during the school year around this time I love when it rains. DH is an athletic trainer for Glen Este HS so he has to be at all the sporting events. So if it rains and they get canceled then he gets to come home early. Other days he doesn't get home until around 8pm. Not much family time =( But being stuck in the house does stink....
  • Options

imagebecca070707Ken:
    LOL.....I can't stand the rain, but during the school year around this time I love when it rains. DH is an athletic trainer for Glen Este HS so he has to be at all the sporting events. So if it rains and they get canceled then he gets to come home early. Other days he doesn't get home until around 8pm. Not much family time =( But being stuck in the house does stink....

I am in the SAME boat! My DH is the varsity baseball coach at Batavia HS, and he has had games every day this week...with games scheduled for the remainder of the week (double-headers on Friday night and Saturday).  Sometimes I do a rain dance in the living room with hopes that we can see him at a decent hour.  DS was born just one week before all this baseball season madness began.  :o)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh. I can't stand all the dandelions. Our yard is insane. I don't like using weed killer, but I think we might have to this year.
  • Options
    yeah, the dandelions are winning the battle on our lawn too.  Our neighbors on both sides have a lawn service so they have pretty green grass.  DH is envious but hates using all those chemicals, but he even bought some weed killer because it's driving him crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We went to sign language class, then swimming at the JCC. Now Maggie is napping, once she wakes we're going to run errands--Trader Joe's, get envelopes for her birthday invites, maybe walk around the mall. Mike has to work late tonight so we're on our own, no need to rush home to make dinner.
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"