Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Melting Pot GTG ladies

The manager called last night to tell me that I had to reserve with a credit card. Since I had to lay down the plastic, things just got SERIOUS Wink

I have to give them a final number at a week out. I guess they have had a lot of problems with people making reservations for 20 and only 3 show.

So, if you see your name in the post linked below, would you mind letting me know whether you still plan to attend?

Sorry to those that responded in the last post, but I didn't hear from everyone.

Thanks ladies!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=14654560#14654560

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Melting Pot GTG ladies

• Options
    I am still planning on being there!
  • Options
    I'll be there but I'll be a little late.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will be there for sure!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be there!
  • Options
    I'm still there!  w00t!  :D
  • Options
    :(  Can I ask that these mommy night outs be done on the weekend next time?  :(  I want to go! 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I will be there for sure!
  • Options

imagelizzyjames:
    :(  Can I ask that these mommy night outs be done on the weekend next time?  :(  I want to go! 

I wish I could have picked the day! It's a once a month thing and the restaurant chooses the day.

We'll plan something else for a weekend :)

• Options
    I've already got a baby sitter. I am there.
  • Options

I will be there!!

:)

• Options
    I will be there!! Thanks for organizing it!!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Will be there.... can't wait!
  • Options
    There! ?Just put it into my PDA and everything ;P
  • Options
    I am 100% for sure there.  Already scheduled my managers around me so I could take the night off.  DS is has a babysitter in the evenings anyway ('cause that's when I work) so I'm all good!
  • Options
    I will be there. Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    I will be there!  I can't wait!!!
  • Options
    I'll be there ... but not until about 630  :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

imageMrsTotty:
    I'll be there ... but not until about 630  :P

yes, and your personal waitress will have your drink ready and waiting for you...  ;)

• Options
    Sorry but I'm going to have to back out unfortunately.  =(  I just got a new job and will be working at that time.  Sorry, ladies!
  • Options
    I wish I could be there. It is too far to drive from Rockwall. Have fun. I need to find a way to make some of these events because I am finally ready to leave DS for a longer period (more than 2 hours). He is almost 8 months old so it is about time. I'm ready for some ME time!
  • Options

imageThisIzLove:
    Sorry but I'm going to have to back out unfortunately.  =(  I just got a new job and will be working at that time.  Sorry, ladies!

Thank you for letting us know. Congrats on the job :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"